Lucas Enge is a personal trainer and nutrition specialist with a passion for teaching proper movement patterns, balanced approach to fitness, and sparking joy in his clients. His lifelong love for learning about exercise began as a young adolescent athlete and eventually led to competing in the Junior Olympics, and collegiate competitions. Lucas later pursued professional certifications from the National Academy of Sports Medicine, American Council on Exercise and International Sports Science Association.
Lucas has over 12 years of experience working one-on-one with clients, partner training, group training, nutrition consulting, and has even been invited to speak on health and wellness at educational institutions and Kaiser Permanente’s Thrive Program. Lucas has pioneered corporate wellness programs, worked with high-level executives, celebrities, and other clients dedicated to looking and feeling good. One of Lucas’ greatest delights is to pass on the illuminating benefits of a healthy diet, spiritual joy, and contentment in life.
- Certified Personal Trainer – National Academy Sports Medicine
- Corrective Exercise Specialist – National Academy Sports Medicine
- Fitness Nutrition Specialist – National Academy Sports Medicine
- Certified Personal Trainer – International Sports Science Association
- Nutrition & Weight Loss Management – American Council on Exercise
- Clinical Exercise Specialist – American Council on Exercise
- Certified Personal Trainer – American Council on Exercise
I Want A Consultation!